OTTAWA – After a three year hiatus due to the Covid-19 pandemic, Baseball Canada National Championships are back with the Women’s Invitational starting Thursday, July 21st in Stonewall, Manitoba!
Nine teams are in Stonewall, representing seven provinces including host Manitoba, BC, Alberta, Saskatchewan, Nova Scotia and two entries each from Québec and Ontario.
Ontario enters the event as the three-time defending champions having won nine Women’s Invitational gold medals in the 14-year history of the event while Quebec has won gold on three occasions with Alberta and BC winning one time each.
- A complete list of Women’s Invitational medalists can be found here
Here’s how to follow all of the action!
- Women’s Invitational Championships at Quarry Park in Stonewall, Manitoba
- Action starts on Thursday, July 21st with round robin play running through Saturday, July 23rd. A quarterfinal match-up is set for Saturday evening with placement, playoff and medal games set for Sunday, July 24th
- A full schedule can be found here
- Nine teams are in Stonewall representing seven provinces featuring the top players in the country!
HOW TO FOLLOW: