WELCOME TO RALLY CAP - BASEBALL CANADA'S OFFICIAL INITIATION BASEBALL PROGRAM!
GET IN TOUCH (HERE) SO WE CAN HELP GET YOUR RALLY CAP PROGRAM STARTED!
What is Rally Cap?
The Rally Cap Program is an initiative to enhance players' and coaches' first experience with the game of baseball! The program helps teach players the five FUNdamentals of baseball (Fundamental movement skills, throwing, receiving, hitting, base running) in a fun and safe environment. Players have the opportunity to learn, acquire and perform different baseball skills in order to progress through the different levels of the program.
1. Create a fun environment in which children and adults are actively engaged together in the game of baseball.
2. Develop fundamental motor skills, teach baseball skills, and basic rules to our athletes.
3. Experience success with an emphasis on respect and fair play.
4. Promote increased self-esteem among Rally Cap particpants.
5. Recruit new coaches, parent helpers and volunteers
Take a look at some of the activities in the Rally Cap program!
Major League Baseball continues to be a significant contributor to the growth and development of Baseball Canada and its associated programs. Events such as the World Baseball Classic provide exposure for Canada’s top professional players while generating invaluable media coverage and associated revenue for developmental programming initiatives such as Winter Ball and National Championship tournaments. Visit them at: www.mlb.com
Long Term Athlete Development (LTAD) is a systemic approach being developed and adopted by Baseball Canada to maximize a participant's potential and involvement in our sport. The LTAD framework aims to define optimal training, competition and recovery throughout an athlete's career to enable him / her to reach his / her full potential in baseball and as an athlete.