TEAMS: (Players, Coaches, Team Officials)
● Teams must be in Quebec by 4:00 PM, Wednesday August 08/07.
● Entry fees will be 450.00$ per person payable to 2007 Canadian baseball Championship at least 30 days prior to the Championship.
● The twenty-two members (18 players, three coaches and a Chef of Mission) of each visiting team will be house and eat at Laval University Residences located on Laurier Boulevard, Quebec. Turn left after shopping center. www.ulaval.ca. If you need extra room for team staff, the cost will be $40.00 for a single room and $60.00 for a double room. If you wish to stay at another location, the host committee will not compensate your team. The host committee will provide you with information on local hotels (see below).
● Team accommodations are available on Wednesday, August 08/07, Monday August 13/07. The Host Committee is responsible for the room and meals cost.
● Lunch for opening ceremonies is included.
● Local transportation will be provided for all team members. Transportation will be provided to and from the Jean-Lesage airport to Laval University and to and from the baseball facilities for the competitions and other championship events. Teams that will be arriving in their own buses are asked to use their bus for championship transportation throughout the event. We ask the teams to confirm 30 days before the championship their arrivals either by plane or by bus. The host committee will not pick teams up at Trudeau Airport in Montréal. We will provide you information about bussing to Quebec City soon. Local transportation will be provided only to teams staying at Laval University.
Lunch bags will be available on demand
All games will be played at park Henri-Casault.
5395, 4e avenue oust, Quebec, G1H 6W5
From Autoroute 40 east, exit Laurentien 73 north, first exit Lebourneuf east, You’ll see the park to your right.
● Pre-Championship meeting will be held on Wednesday, August 08/07 at Laval University. Pavillion Alphonse-Desjardins.
FANS, PARENT, SCOUTS;
● Accommodations for fans, parents and scouts can be made with the host hotel, JARO Hotels
For individual reservation call 1-800-567-5276 and just mention the Canadian Baseball Championship 2007.
For group’s reservation call firstname.lastname@example.org or (418) 658-5624 ext; 6140
● Team’s photography will be taken before the championship. Active photos will be taken of team with an onsite display for you to view the photos and purchase your favorite action shots.
HOST COMMITTEE CONTACT:
180 de la Drôme
Quebec (Quebec) G2N 2E9
(418) 841-4526 Office
(418) 998-9167 Cel phone