Events and Domestic Program Coordinator
The Event and Domestic Program Coordinator will operate under the direct supervision of the Director of Business and Sport Development, with a strong relationship with the Administrative Coordinator.
This position involves all aspects of national championships’ coordination as well as delivery of Rally Cap, WinterBall and other Baseball Canada official programs.
The coordinator will be responsible for the preparation and follow up with national championships hosts including bids procedures, contracts, bids analysis & recommendations, officials transportation to events, rosters submissions and approval, services and links with provinces. Among other tasks, the coordinator will be providing services to provinces for implementation of Baseball Canada official programs (Rally Cap, Winterball and others) as well as working in close relationships with national sponsors.
This position is full-time requires flexible work hours and is based in Ottawa with start date to be on October 22nd, 2018.
Mandatory requirements for this position are:
- Complete fluency, oral and written, in one of the two official languages
- Available to travel occasionally
- Knowledge of baseball and the Canadian system
- Ability to work independently
- Knowledge of Microsoft office software
- Outgoing and friendly, enjoy working with people
The following would be considered assets for this position:
- Ability to speak the second official language
- Travelling experience, either as a player, a coach, or a volunteer
Qualified applicants should forward their résumé, together with a covering letter, to the attention of André Lachance, Director Business and Sport Development, via e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org
Salary Range: $35,000 - $45,000
Deadline for Applications is September 28, 2018.