The Administrative Coordinator, Men’s National Teams will operate under the supervision of the Coach & Director of Men’s National Teams and Executive Director. This position involves administrative support in all areas of the delivery of the Men’s Junior and Senior/Professional National Teams Program.
The Administrative Coordinator will be responsible for booking flights and coordinating travel arrangements for athletes, coaches, support staff and alumni of the National Teams Program.
Extensive administrative functions will be required across the following National Teams program areas; Alumni & Alumni Data Base Management, National Teams Awards Banquet & Fundraiser, Private Donors, Sponsorship and Corporate Partnerships, Athlete Assistance Program, Baseball Canada-RBC Professional Development Program, Off-Season Strength & Conditioning Program, CCES-Baseball Canada Doping Control Education and the National Athlete Pool. This position will also involve the management of National Teams Clothing and Equipment Inventory along with packing, shipping and the production of customs paperwork for National Team Training Camps and Competitions.
This position is full-time with some degree of flexibility required around working hours. You will be working at Baseball Canada’s National Office in Ottawa with a starting date around January 27th, 2020.
Requirements for this position are as follows:
- Complete fluency, oral and written, in one of the two official languages
- Availability to travel occasionally
- Interest and enthusiasm to work in the sport of Baseball
- Ability to work independently and excellent interpersonal skills
- In depth knowledge & working experience with Microsoft Office and Data Base Management
The following would be considered assets for this position:
- Ability to speak French
- Experience working in a fast paced and dynamic work environment
- Experience working and servicing the travel needs of a diverse & ever changing user group
Qualified applicants should forward their résumé, together with a covering letter, to the attention of Greg Hamilton, Coach & Director of National Teams, via e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org.
Deadline for Applications is January 2nd, 2020.